12th September 2019, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study MTech(Multimedia Technology) in National Institute of Technical Teachers Training and Research Kolkata? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Hello, I am interested to study MTech(Multimedia Technology) course from National Institute of Technical Teachers Training and Research Kolkata. I would like to know about the entrance exams through which I can study this course in this institute. Please tell me about the cutoff marks as well.

15th September 2019, 05:49 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study MTech(Multimedia Technology) in National Institute of Technical Teachers Training and Research Kolkata? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Yes, Entrance examination is available to study MTech in Multimedia Technology at National Institute of technical Teachers Training and Research, Kolkata. Admission selection will be done on the basis of the score obtained in PGET which is conducted by Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology, West Bengal.

The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed BE/BTech or equivalent from a recognized university. I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.nitttrkol.ac.in
15th September 2019, 08:02 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study MTech(Multimedia Technology) in National Institute of Technical Teachers Training and Research Kolkata? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

The entrance examination available for admission to Master of Technology(Multimedia Technology) in National Institute of Technical Teachers Training and Research Kolkata is GATE(Graduate Aptitude Test of Engineering and Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology (MAKAUT), formerly West Bengal University of Technology(WBTU).

You can give any of the above entrance examination or both to obtain a valid score card. However,preference will given to the GATE qualified candidates .
The minimum eligibility required to apply for admission to Master of Technology(Multimedia Technology) in National Institute of Technical Teachers Training and Research Kolkata is B.E or B.Tech in relevant stream with minimum 55% marks from a recognized university.

You can visit the website http://www.nitttrkol.ac.in for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?