12th September 2019, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

How can I get MTech(Multimedia Technology) admission in National Institute of Technical Teachers Training and Research Kolkata?

Dear friends, I want to get admission in National Institute of Technical Teachers Training and Research Kolkata for studying MTech(Multimedia Technology) course. Kindly let me know how can I get admission for this course in this institute? Please let me know as soon as possible.

15th September 2019, 08:09 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get MTech(Multimedia Technology) admission in National Institute of Technical Teachers Training and Research Kolkata?

The admission to Master of Technology(Multimedia Technology) in National Institute of Technical Teachers Training and Research Kolkata is on the basis of your scores in GATE(Graduate Aptitude Test of Engineering and Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology (MAKAUT), formerly West Bengal University of Technology(WBTU).

You can give any of the above entrance examination or both to obtain a valid score card. However,preference will given to the GATE qualified candidates .
The minimum eligibility required to apply for admission to Master of Technology(Multimedia Technology) in National Institute of Technical Teachers Training and Research Kolkata is B.E or B.Tech in relevant stream with minimum 55% marks from a recognized university.

You can visit the website http://www.nitttrkol.ac.in for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?