30th September 2020, 09:53 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study MTech(Structural Engineering) in College of Military Engineering Pune? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Hello, which are the entrance exams I have to appear for to get admission in College of Military Engineering Pune for MTech(Structural Engineering)? I want to secure admission for MTech in this institute. Please tell me about the cutoff score for getting admission.

2nd October 2020, 03:56 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Entrance exams to study MTech(Structural Engineering) in College of Military Engineering Pune? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

College of Military Engineering is an special college provide training or education to defence personal only.

You can join defence as technical candidate to pursue your education and training in CME.

Once you completed your education or training in CME you have to work in defence for certain time ( Minimum 5 years ).

You join defence as NDA or CDS examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?