12th May 2012, 01:21 PM
pheelkhana

How to do internship training in IIT Kanpur? I am a B.Tech 3rd year student from MPEC Kanpur

Sir,

My ward Pranav is going to complete B.Tech IIIrd year from MPEC Kanpur and now he want to do internship training from IIT, Knapur. Please inform me procedure and fee for the same so that I can submit the require information well in time. My mail id is [email protected]

Deepak Jha
28/90, Chaudhary Bhawan,
Birhana Road, Kanpur - 1

Related Questions:
  1. How to do summer training in electronics and communication?
  2. How to apply for summer training in IIT Kanpur?
  3. Where can I do internship in Bioinformatics? I am a 3rd year UG student in Biology Sciences and Bio-engineering in IIT Kanpur
  4. Companies offering Internship to B.Tech(Ceramic Engineering) 3rd year student of IIT-Kanpur?
  5. Summer training for B.Tech (ECE) 3rd year student at IIT, Delhi or Kanpur? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How may I do summer training in IIT Kanpur after completing B.Tech 3rd year from IT stream?
  7. List of companies offering Winter Internship for B.Tech(IT) final year student? Procedure to apply for Internship in IIT, Kanpur?
  8. Procedure to apply for 1 month Summer Training in IT-Kanpur for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  9. How can I apply for Summer Training in IIT-Kanpur being a B.Tech(Information Technology) 3rd year student?
  10. How to do industrial training in IIT Kanpur? I am a 2nd year student for private college
  11. How to do Winter Training in IIT Kanpur? What is the procedure to apply for the training?
  12. How to do training after passing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering in 3rd year? Which are the training institutes near Lucknow or in Kanpur
  13. List of industries and institutes to do Industrial training in Kanpur?
  14. List of Industrial Training centers in Lucknow and Kanpur for the students of 3rd year of B.Tech in ECE?
  15. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in NTPC, Kanpur for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student? When the application form will be release? -- [New]
  16. Which are the companies in Kanpur, Lucknow in which I can join after passing B.Tech Chemical?
  17. List of companies offering Internship Training for B.Tech ECE 3rd year student?
  18. How to do M.Phil while studying B.A 3rd year from Kanpur
24th November 2012, 12:48 PM
abhraneel_bera

Default Re: How to do internship training in IIT Kanpur? I am a B.Tech 3rd year student from MPEC Kanpur

Sir,

I,Abhraneel Bera is going to complete B.Tech,EEE, IIrd year from KIIT Bhubaneswar and now I want to do internship training in next summer from IIT, Kharagpur. Please inform me procedure and fee for the same so that I can submit the require information well in time. My mail id is [email protected]

Thanks & Regards,

Abhraneel Bera
21st December 2012, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do internship training in IIT Kanpur? I am a B.Tech 3rd year student from MPEC Kanpur

sir,
I m student of B.tech CSE 2nd year from kiet gzb, plz let me know the procedure to do internship from iit kanpur. My email id is [email protected].

Regards
Pooja Rawat
27th January 2013, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

I m student of B.tech 2nd year EEE from UIET PU CHD plz let me know the procedure to do internship from iit kanpur. My email id is [email protected].
21st March 2013, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i am the student of b.tech second year student from mechanical engineering i want to do training from iit kanpur
so pls. let me know the procedure on "[email protected]"
24th October 2014, 01:59 AM
Unregistered

sir
i am student of B,TECH 3rd year student from Chemical engineering.plz let me know the procedure to do internship from iit kanpur.My email id is [email protected]
13th March 2015, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

I am Vijay pal and I am completed seven sem. now l want internship in kanpur in any automobile company How I can join
vijaypal10794 @gmail.com
Branch ...Mechanical Engg.
19th May 2016, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

I am manshi kamal, i am b.tech thrd year student from ece ,let me know the procedure for internship from iit kanpur.
[email protected]
7th February 2017, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I Rajat kumar Patel , I am complete B.Tech IIIRD year in 2017 from EC. Let me know the producers for internship from IIT Kanpur. My mail id is
[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?