9th November 2014, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

Can I become a Software Engineer after completing MCA? Eligibility to pursue M.Tech after MCA?

hello
i am pursuing bca and also preparing for mca
can i become a complete software engineer?
after doing mca shall i go for m.tech also
am i eligible for that pls tell me.

16th November 2014, 08:24 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I become a Software Engineer after completing MCA? Eligibility to pursue M.Tech after MCA?

You can surely apply for job in software companies with MCA qualification. MCA is considered equivalent to B.Tech and you are definitely eligible to apply for software engineering jobs in top software companies.

You must have a very good academic record throughout, if you are aiming to get job in top software companies like TCS, Wipro, Infosys, HCL etc. You should have marks above 60% marks from 10th standard till the MCA degree.

If you have a good academic record, then apply for the interview. You have to perform very well in the interview, then only you can get job in these top companies.

You shouldn't go for M.Tech, if your aim is getting job in a software company. MCA is sufficient for you to get a job in software company, but you need to be good in the interview. M.Tech is for those who want to enter research field.
21st August 2015, 10:02 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I become a Software Engineer after completing MCA? Eligibility to pursue M.Tech after MCA?

hello sir
I am Sanjeet kumar from Amroha (u.p.) and I'm pursuing BCA from IIMT engg college (meerut) and I want to became a best software engg after BCA .
do it possible ???
sir pls give me advised about my thought
25th August 2015, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

Hello, sir...i am currently studing in class 12... I want to study BCA and then MCA . Can i become a software engineer after do'in MCA?
11th July 2020, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

Can I become a software engineer after completing bca and mca course?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?