12th December 2018, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of MBA(Fashion Technology Management) in NIFE World-Jabalpur?

Dear Friends, I would like to know about the course expenses of MBA(Fashion Technology Management) course of NIFE World-Jabalpur. Can anyone of you let me know about the expenses of this course. Please tell me asap.

23rd May 2019, 02:59 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of MBA(Fashion Technology Management) in NIFE World-Jabalpur?

=> The fee expenses of MBA(Fashion Technology Management) in NIFE World-Jabalpur is Rs.79301 per year.

=> The course duration of MBA(Fashion Technology Management) in NIFE World-Jabalpur is two years.

For more information, you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS

1700, Opposite Grover Hospital, Madan Mahal Station Road, Wright Town
Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh 482002, India
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Am I eligible to apply for M.A.(Economics) in Delhi School of Economics if pursuing B.A. General with Economics from Allahabad University? 2 18th December 2018 12:47 PM
Eligibility to study PhD(Economics, Finance and Management) in Cracow University of Economics for MPhil(Economics) student? 1 25th August 2018 03:12 AM
BA Economics holder can pursue M.Sc Financial Economics? Chances to prepare for Indian Economics Services exam? 1 19th June 2018 04:33 PM
Can I get Economics Honours having scored between 80-90% in Economics at High School board exams? Which are the best colleges to study Economics? 1 10th February 2018 09:27 PM
How to get resource material to do research on Macro Economics, Micro Economics, Applied Economics, Business Economics, Managerial Economics and Econometric? 1 9th December 2016 09:15 PM