14th August 2018, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of MDS(Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopaedics) in H.N.B. Uttarakhand Medical Education University?

Dear all, I want to get admission in H.N.B. Uttarakhand Medical Education University for studying MDS in Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopaedics. Can you please tell me about the course fee expenses? I want to know about the expenses of this course.

31st October 2018, 07:53 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of MDS(Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopaedics) in H.N.B. Uttarakhand Medical Education University?

=> Master of Dental Surgery in Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics is a postgraduate Dentistry Course.

=> The duration of MDS(Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopaedics) course is three years.

=> For this course candidate should have passed BDS from a recognized university.

=> The minimum percentage required in BDS course for MDS(Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopaedics) is 55%.

=> As per my knowledge, the fee expenses of MDS(Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopaedics) in H.N.B. Uttarakhand Medical Education University is INR 3.5 Lakh.

For more information, you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS: 123, Ganga Vihar, Haridwar Road, Behind Roadways Workshop, Dehradun, Uttarakhand 248001
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?