2nd August 2018, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

Fee structure of MFTech(Direction and Screenplay Writing) offered in Ramanaidu Film School, Hyderabad?

Please provide me the details of the fee structure of MFTech(Direction and Screenplay Writing) course of Ramanaidu Film School, Hyderabad. I want to study my MFTech in this institute so I want to know about the fee structure.

Related Questions:
  1. Course structure of MFTech(Direction and Screenplay Writing) in Ramanaidu Film School, Hyderabad? -- [New]
  2. Eligibility to study MFTech(Direction and Screenplay Writing) in Ramanaidu Film School, Hyderabad?
  3. Entrance exams available to study MFTech(Direction and Screenplay Writing) in Ramanaidu Film School, Hyderabad?
  4. Details of Campus Interview available in Ramanaidu Film School, Hyderabad for MFTech(Direction and Screenplay Writing) candidate?
  5. Course duration and fee structure of MBA(Film+Media Management) in Annapurna International School of Film and Media, Hyderabad?
  6. How to get admission for the course of a Movie Director? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Eligibility to get Diploma(Script Writing) admission in S.R.M. Film School? Total fee expenses of this course?
  8. How to prepare for FTII acting exam?
  9. FTII Pune Movie Direction Course after BCA?
  10. What is the fee structure of FIT JEE World school (Hyderabad) for class eight?
  11. What is the fee structure for class 11 science including hostel fee per month?
  12. Can I join Diploma in Director and Screenplay Writing?
  13. Is there any short term course for film duration? What is the fee structure?
  14. What is the fee structure for class 11th of All Saints' High School, Hyderabad with Boarding and Education?
  15. Fee structure of MBA(Finance) offered in Achariya School of Business & Technology?
  16. What is the schools fees followed for Class 11th including hostel facility?
  17. FX school, Mumbai - is it good for film making course? how are the placements at FX School? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Fee structure of MBA(Sales & Marketing) offered in Amity Business School, Noida?
31st October 2018, 08:44 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee structure of MFTech(Direction and Screenplay Writing) offered in Ramanaidu Film School, Hyderabad?

=> Master in Film Technology (Direction & Screenplay Writing) is a post graduation course.

=> The duration of the Master in Film Technology (Direction & Screenplay Writing) course is two years.

=> As per my knowledge, the fee of MFTech(Direction and Screenplay Writing) offered in Ramanaidu Film School, Hyderabad is Rs. 4 Lakh.

For more information, you can contact at given below address.

Address: Road 79, Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad, Telangana 500096
Phone: 098665 50009
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?