20th July 2019, 03:35 AM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of MFSc(Freshwater Aquaculture) in Central Institute of Freshwater Aquaculture?

Hi, I would like to know about the course fee of MFSc(Freshwater Aquaculture) course which is available in Central Institute of Freshwater Aquaculture. Can anyone of you please let me know about the fee expenses of this course? Please let me know asap.

22nd July 2019, 10:34 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of MFSc(Freshwater Aquaculture) in Central Institute of Freshwater Aquaculture?

=> The fee expenses of MFSc(Freshwater Aquaculture) in Central Institute of Freshwater Aquaculture is Rs.38200 per year.

=> The course duration of MFSc(Freshwater Aquaculture) in Central Institute of Freshwater Aquaculture is 2 years.
23rd July 2019, 02:11 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of MFSc(Freshwater Aquaculture) in Central Institute of Freshwater Aquaculture?

The course of Master of Fisheries Science (Freshwater Aquaculture) in Central Institute of Freshwater Aquaculture is of 2 years duration.

The fee expenses of Master of Fisheries Science (Freshwater Aquaculture) in Central Institute of Freshwater Aquaculture is given below:-

First Year expenses=) Rs.39,000
Second Year Expenses=)Rs.29,000

You can refer to the website http://cifa.nic.in for more details on admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?