20th July 2019, 03:42 AM
Unregistered

Should I study MFSc(Freshwater Aquaculture) in Central Institute of Freshwater Aquaculture?

Should I study MFSc(Freshwater Aquaculture) in Central Institute of Freshwater Aquaculture? Also explain me that why should I?

23rd July 2019, 02:09 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I study MFSc(Freshwater Aquaculture) in Central Institute of Freshwater Aquaculture?

Yes, If you want to make your career in Fish Culture then you should certainly pursue Master of Fisheries Science (Freshwater Aquaculture) in Central Institute of Freshwater Aquaculture.

You can join departments like Fisheries Survey of India (FSI), National Institute of Oceanography (NIO), Marine Products Export Development Authority (MPEDA),
Export Inspection Agency (EIA), Coastal Aquaculture Authority of India (CAA), Indian National Centre for Ocean Information Services (INCOIS), Hyderabad etc.

The job profiles available for Master of Fisheries Science (Freshwater Aquaculture) is Fishery Manager, Fisheries Biologist, Professor and Aquarists.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?