30th September 2018, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to study PhD(Aquaculture) in Central Institute of Freshwater Aquaculture, Bhubaneswar?

Hello, I am looking forward to study PhD in Aquaculture course in Central Institute of Freshwater Aquaculture, Bhubaneswar. Can you please let me know about the requirements for getting admission in this university for this PhD program? Please let me know about the requirements immediately.

2nd October 2018, 01:24 PM
Anwesha Banerjee15

Default Re: Requirements to study PhD(Aquaculture) in Central Institute of Freshwater Aquaculture, Bhubaneswar?

For getting an admission in Central Institute of Freshwater Aquaculture (CIFA), Bhubaneswar, you need to have a minimum of 55% in aggregate in your master's degree.
You should have the PG degree from a UGC recognized university.
A 5% relaxation is given to reserved category candidates.
Admission is based on the performance in the interview conducted by CFRI.
3rd October 2018, 04:26 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to study PhD(Aquaculture) in Central Institute of Freshwater Aquaculture, Bhubaneswar?

These are the requirements to study PhD in Aquaculture:-
1. You should be able to Apply knowledge, theory and research methodologies to complex practical, theoretical and epistemological problems.
2. You should be able to Operate independently and take full responsibility for your own work and Evaluate your own and others work on the basis of independent criteria.
3. You should be able to Demonstrate advanced information retrieval and processing skills, using appropriate Information Communication Technology.
4. You must be able to write a thesis which meets international standards of professional writing.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?