5th June 2018, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and fee expenses of Master of Social Work in Institute of Language Studies and Applied Social Sciences?

Hi, I would like to know about the course structure of Master of Social Work course which is available in Institute of Language Studies and Applied Social Sciences. Can anyone of you please let me know about the structure of this course and also the fee expenses. Please let me know asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Should I study Master of Social Work in Institute of Language Studies and Applied Social Sciences?
  2. How many seats are available for Master of Social Work course in Institute of Language Studies and Applied Social Sciences?
  3. Admission criteria to study Master of Social Work in Institute of Language Studies and Applied Social Sciences?
  4. Entrance exam available to study Master of Social Work in Institute of Language Studies and Applied Social Sciences?
  5. Essential courses to make career in NGO?
  6. What is the fee structure for pursuing Ph.D. course in Social Work subject?
  7. Course duration and fee expenses of PhD(Health System Studies) in Tata Institute of Social Sciences, Mumbai? -- [New]
  8. Duration, syllabus and cost of completing MSW course?
  9. How should I attend the course in MSW? I have 30 years of experience in various projects
  10. Admission procedure and fee expenses to study Master of Social Work in Lucknow University?
  11. What is the eligibility of MSW course in AMU?
  12. How to do MSW from IGNOU? I am a regular law student form CCS university
  13. What is full of MSW? Is it a good course to take up?
  14. Fee expenses of Master of Social Work in Don Bosco College?
  15. Differences among Sociology, Social Science and Social Work course to study in Post Graduation? Scope of such courses? List of good institutes in West Bengal?
  16. Which college is best for MSW in regular mode? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Course structure & fee expenses of Diploma in Accommodation Management in Amrapali Institute of Applied Sciences?
  18. How to do MSW from IGNOU?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?