9th September 2016, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

In which field can I do my masters after EXTC engineering?

What are the pg courses that i can pursue? In which field can I do my masters after EXTC engineering? Can you please guide me with the right course which I can opt for next? It will be really helpful if you can provide me the information on this soon as possible?

9th September 2016, 08:56 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which field can I do my masters after EXTC engineering?

After completing your bachelors degree in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering, you must opt for the M.Tech course in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering as this PG course is best for your upcoming career and you can absorb a deep knowledge in your field.
You must have to qualify in the GATE examination in order to opt the above mentioned course. So, qualify in the GATE to pursue the M.Tech course in the above mentioned stream.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?