15th July 2012, 10:06 PM
Shivang Menon

What is the best time for giving GRE? I am in 3rd year EXTC engineering

i want to work for 2 years before going abroad for higher studies.
i m in third year of EXTC engineering.
do you think i should give the exam in fourth year or give it later when i will be going for higher studies? and do you reckon tuition is a must?(my maths is pretty good and my brother who is currently in US says tuition is not required, but i am still confused)

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to study MS in US if scored 285 marks in GRE and 5.5 Bands in IELTS being a B.E.(EXTC) last year graduate with no work experience?
  2. Any course related to EXTC? Which are the centers for the course?
  3. Can I appear in GRE if pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)? -- [New]
  4. How to do MS through GRE in US? I am studying 3rd year electronics and communication engineering
  5. Should I have to appear in GRE to study MS in Germany if appearing in IELTS?
  6. When is the GRE this year? I am studying in 3rd year
  7. How to select coaching centers for GRE and TOEFL
  8. Eligibility to appear in GRE for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  9. CDAC's FPGDST exam dates and EXTC branch usefulness
  10. Which Books to refer for JTO Exam being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech?
  11. Can I get admission in any reputed institutes of USA through GRE if having backlogs in B.Tech(ECE)?
  12. How to do MS from Abroad after passing B.Tech in electrical/electronics from UPTU? How to prepare for GRE?
  13. What is the syllabus for GRE entrance exam for B.E?
  14. Do I have any chances for getting scholarship after aplying to various universities if I score well in GRE too? Criteria for admission and required GRE score?
  15. When should I apply for GRE if pursuing B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year? How much should I score in GRE to get admission in leading universities of UK?
  16. Applying for universities before giving GRE to avoid missing deadlines? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. When should I start my preparations for GRE? I am in second year of engineering right now
  18. Options available for a B.Tech(biotechnology) 3rd year student other than preparation for GRE or GATE as future prospective?
7th January 2013, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the best time for giving GRE? I am in 3rd year EXTC engineering

i am in ece 2nd year when is correct time for gre coaching?what are good scores to get in good universities
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?