23rd November 2016, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

GPAT exam is necessary to study MBA in Pharmacy? List of colleges in Pune?

Hello sir, I have completed B.Pharmacy course and now want to study MBA in Pharmacy. Is GPAT exam necessary for it? List of colleges in Pune?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do MBA or MBA in Pharmacy without qualifying for GPAT entrance test? Entrance exams for MBA or MBA in Pharmacy? Colleges in AP for MBA?
  2. List of M.Pharm colleges in India which take admission on the basis of GPAT rank? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. List of colleges offering admission in MBA at Pune?
  4. List of pharmacy colleges in which I can get after scoring 6000 rank in GPAT in AP and in Karnataka?
  5. Detailed infomation and procedure to study MBA for B.Pharmacy candidate? List of colleges in Jharkhand with fee expenses?
  6. Government colleges under GPAT for M.Pharmacy near Punjab, Bangalore or Delhi?
  7. List of M.Pharmacy offering colleges in AP? What is GPAT counseling date?
  8. Which Colleges I can get seat in Andhra Pradesh and Karnataka for M-Pharmacy having secured a rank of 6000 in GPAT Exam? List of colleges providing Pharmaceutics for my rank?
  9. List of colleges which provide stipend for M.Pharmacy through GPAT?
  10. List of good colleges for doing M.Pharmacy after clearing GPAT exam with 1107 rank?
  11. Is B.Pharmacy a good course to study? Best B.Pharmacy colleges in Pune?
  12. List of colleges in which I can possibly get after scoring GPAT rank of 6200?
  13. List of top M-Pharmacy colleges in Hyderabad?
  14. List of colleges offering PhD in Pharmacy in Pune, Bangalore and Hyderabad?
  15. List of MBA colleges related to Pune university having fee structure less than 2 lakhs?
  16. Is there any Scholarship for M.Pharma or courses other than M.Pharma after B.Pharma?
  17. Top colleges for M.Pharmacy course?
  18. List best Pharmacy colleges offering Diploma certificate course in Pune?
24th November 2016, 05:26 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: GPAT exam is necessary to study MBA in Pharmacy? List of colleges in Pune?

No, it is not necessary that you have to qualify GPAT only in order to do MBA in Pharmacy field. You can qualify in either of CAT, MAT, XAT etc. to pursue the above mentioned course.

List of colleges offering MBA in Pharmacy in Pune:-

Dr. D. Y. Patil Vidyapeeth, Global Business School and Research Centre (GBSRC),
Address: Mumbai-Bangalore Highway, Tathawade, Pune, Maharashtra 411033
Phone: 020 2293 2323

MITCON Institute of Management (MITCON, Balewadi)
Address: Sr. No. 33/1, Opposite Chhatrapati Shivaji Sports Complex, near Octroi Naka, Balewadi, Pune, Maharashtra 411045
Phone: 020 6628 9621

Tilak Maharashtra Vidyapeeth, Gultekadi
Address: Vidyapeeth Bhavan, Opp. Katariya High School, Gultekdi, Pune, Maharashtra 411037
Phone:020 2440 3000
24th November 2016, 09:22 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: GPAT exam is necessary to study MBA in Pharmacy? List of colleges in Pune?

Yes, the above mentioned examination is very much necessary to get admission in MBA in Pharmacy course, you will have to clear the examination and then get admission in the course in any good college, depending upon your score in the examination.

> B.J. Medical College
Address: B-102 Peninsula Gidney Park, Bibwewadi, Bibwewadi, Pune, Maharashtra 411037

> Armed Forces Medical College, Pune
Address: Pune, Maharashtra, India

> Maharashtra Institute of Medical Education & Research

Address: Vishwanathpuram, Latur, Maharashtra

> Dr. D. Y. Patil Medical College

Address: Sant Tukaram Nagar, Pimpri, Pune, Maharashtra 411018
Phone:020 2742 0069

> Smt. Kashibai Navale Medical College and General Hospital
Address: S.No. 49/1, Narhe, Off Mumbai - Pune Bypass, Pune - 411 041.
Phone: (020)24106336
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?