26th February 2015, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for TANCET to study MCA if haven't studied Maths in 12th?

Am priyanga,am studying B.COM(ca)3 rd year. .i applied for tancet exam for MCA..am interested to study MCA......but am not study maths at 12 levels...in tancet examiner controll said must have the maths at 12 levels...what can i do sir/mam? please give any for me........

28th February 2015, 08:03 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for TANCET to study MCA if haven't studied Maths in 12th?

Yes for the TANCET exam you need to study mathematics in the qualifying examination and 10th& 12th. Without it you cannot sit in the TANCET.

There is a board called NIOS (National Institute of Open Schooling) through which you can apply for a separate Mathematics exam at your 12th level. After you pass that exam you will become eligible to TANCET exam and then you can give TANCET using this certificate along with you 12th mark sheet.
23rd March 2018, 09:17 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I apply for TANCET to study MCA if haven't studied Maths in 12th?

I have studied Business Mathematics at 2 level. Can I appear for TANCET MCA Entrance exam?
17th July 2023, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir I have 55 marks in maths in high school and 45 marks in maths in hs,I m intrested in studying computer science want to pursue mca as I m currently in bca.i want take admission in jadavpur university through jeca as I am from West Bengal but it is showing eligibility 60 marks in maths in boths high school and 12th. What should I do.i am also trying seek information regarding mca entrence exams where the syllabus of exam is computer science based
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?