11th February 2015, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

Can I study PhD in Cell Biology, Molecular Biology or Genetic Engineering in Abroad if pursuing M.Sc(Botany) last semester?

sir
i currently learning last semester in Msc Botany and my future goal is to do Phd in abroad. in the feild of botany my special subject is seed technology but i am so much interested in cell biology,molecular biology and genetic engineering so can i do phd in that subject insted of my special subject

27th January 2018, 09:45 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study PhD in Cell Biology, Molecular Biology or Genetic Engineering in Abroad if pursuing M.Sc(Botany) last semester?

Yes, you can pursue PhD in Cell Biology and PhD in Molecular Biology from abroad. As you saying you are interested in seed technology so you can pursue PhD in seed technology too. After completion of M.Sc. in Botany you can pursue PhD in one of the above mentioned subjects.

These are the Universities offering PhD in Cell Biology, Molecular Biology and seed technology:-
> The University of Edinburgh
> The University of Manchester
> Universite de Montreal
> UCL London's Global University
> University of Calcutta
> Iowa State University
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?