3rd October 2016, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for getting admission in diploma course from Lovely Professional University?

I wanted to prepare for diploma course in lovely professional university
Is this possible
If it's possible then what are the fee and other things? Can you please guide me with the answer on this?

Please reply me quick

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure for taking admission in Thapar University for B.Tech after completing Diploma in CSE from LPU University?
  2. Am I eligible for WBJEE and JELET after doing Diploma from Lovely Professional University?
  3. Admission procedure to study BBA in Lovely Professional University for a candidate who has secured 68% in 12th PSEB?
  4. Information about Lovely Professional University? I am interested to take admission in LPU Jalandhar
  5. Procedure to take admission in PEC? Criteria for admission? Is it UGC recognized?
  6. How is the lovely professional university Jalandhar? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Does Lovely Professional University offers Diploma in Mining, Mechanical, Civil and Electrical Engineering? What is the fee structure of the same?
  8. What is the eligibility criteria for taking admission in Lovely Professional University?
  9. Requirements and fee structure for admission in lovely professional university?
  10. Which college is best for me in Punjab after scoring 43 marks with 376000 rank under SC category?
  11. What is the fee structure of MBA in Lovely Professional University (LPU)? How much should I score in graduation to get admission?
  12. Does Lovely Professional University offer campus placement to candidates through VLSI Design Diploma course?
  13. Is Lovely Professional University a good university?
  14. Admission in Lovely Professional University is possible after passing 12th from NIOS?
  15. Eligibility criteria and procedure to get job in Tata Steel for B.Tech(ECE) student from Lovely Professional University and a citizen of Jharkhand?
  16. Whether a student from LPU can apply for state PSC exam?
  17. Is there any entrance exam conducted in Lovely Professional University for MCA? -- [New]
  18. Is it beneficial to study MBA in Lovely Professional University?
3rd October 2016, 05:10 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for getting admission in diploma course from Lovely Professional University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I wanted to prepare for diploma course in lovely professional university
Is this possible
If it's possible then what are the fee and other things? Can you please guide me with the answer on this?

Please reply me quick

The aspirant should register into LPU’s admission portal first for the admission to the diploma course. After that using the login ID fill up the application and submit. The admission process will be done through online. The students who have passed 10th standard with 50% aggregate marks or equivalent with Mathematics, Science and English subjects are eligible to apply for the Diploma course admission. The admission will be done on the basis of marks scored in the qualifying examination only. The Lovely Professional University website link is Click Here
3rd October 2016, 09:43 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for getting admission in diploma course from Lovely Professional University?

To do Diploma course form Lovely Professional University, you must have to complete your class 10th from a recognised Board with a minimum of 45% of marks in it.
After the completion of class 10th, you must have to appear in the Entrance examination conducted by the respective University, qualifying in which you can study the said course from the above University.
Since you have not mentioned which Diploma course, it is very difficult to give you the details of fee structure.
You must have to contact to the above University for the exact details.
4th October 2016, 12:57 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

LPU conducts their own CET examination in order to provide admission to candidates in Diploma course. Therefore, in order to get admission in the above mentioned course, you will have to appear for the test and clear it in order to get admission. Just prepare well for it and I am sure you will clear the examination and get admission in the course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?