1st June 2020, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

How can I get Masters in Physiotherapy admission in AFMC?

Sir, I have completed my Graduation in Physiotherapy. Can you please tell me is there any admission for Masters in Physiotherapy in AFMC? If there, then please tell me how can I enter? Waiting for your response!

5th June 2020, 05:32 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get Masters in Physiotherapy admission in AFMC?

Master of physiotherapy course is offered in AFMC. in order to pursue this course in a FMCG you should have completed your bachelor's degree with the minimum 60% marks should have studied PCM subjects. Your age should not exceed 24 years.
With this eligibility you have to appear for an entrance examination conducted by AFMC. Inter examination you have to face an interview which will decide your selection. Finally, after selection you can submit the fees, the documents and follow the steps for admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?