26th August 2012, 08:02 PM
bhoomika sheladiya

When to get admission for Masters in Physiotherapy course?

i want to do master in physiotherapy......so plz tell me which is the date?

Related Questions:
  1. From which government college to do masters in Physiotherapy after completing Bachelors in Physiotherapy? Does AIIMS conduct masters in Physiotherapy course? Procedure to apply for the course?
  2. Which are the colleges offering degree of masters of physiotherapy in Delhi?
  3. How to pursue Masters after completing bachelors in Physiotherapy? What is the age limit to pursue masters program?
  4. What to do after completion of Bachelor in physiotherapy?
  5. Colleges offering masters of Physiotherapy in Maharashtra?
  6. When to get admission for Masters in Physiotherapy course?
  7. Best colleges offering Masters of Physiotherapy in Bangalore? What is the admission criteria?
  8. Best colleges in India offering masters in Physiotherapy? Dates of the entrance exams for masters in Physiotherapy and the date of release of brochures/prospectus?
  9. Any course in AIIMS for Masters in Physiotherapy?
  10. Am I eligible for Ph.D course after doing masters in physiotherapy?
  11. How many courses are there for masters of physiotherapy after bachelor of physiotherapy
  12. Entrance exam date for Masters of Physiotherapy? -- [New]
  13. Which are the colleges offering masters in Physiotherapy in india? What is the fee structure and which are the entrance exams?
  14. What is the admission procedure for best colleges in India in masters in Physiotherapy?
  15. Am I eligible to appear for NET exam after completing masters in physiotherapy in neurology
  16. Am I eligible for NET exam after doing masters in Physiotherapy?
  17. How may I get previous year question papers for CET exam(for masters of physiotherapy course)?
  18. Best government colleges in india for masters in physiotherapy? -- [Most Discussed]
7th February 2017, 10:57 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: When to get admission for Masters in Physiotherapy course?

For Master's In Physiotherapy (MPT) admission, Basic eligibility is that one should have completed bachelor's in physiotherapy from a recognized university with at least 50%. Admission will be based on score obtained in entrance exam AIPGPET (All India Post Graduate Physiotherapy Entrance Test) or university level entrance.

Admission Tentative Dates
- Registration Starts : March/April, 2017
- Last Date to Apply : April, 2017
- Entrance Exam : May, 2017
- Counselling Starts : June/July, 2017

Physiotherapy Specializations
- Neurology
- Orthopedics
- Pediatric Neurology
- Cardio Respiratory
- Hand Rehabilitation
- Community Physiotherapy

Top Institutes Offering MPT Course
- Manipal University, Karnataka
- Sri Ramachandra University, Tamilnadu
- Maharastra University of Health Science
- SRM University, Tamilnadu
- M.S.Ramaiah Medical College, Bangalore
- Santosh University, UP
- Jamia Hamdard University, Delhi
- Janardan Rai Nagar Rajasthan Vidhyapeeth, Rajasthan
- NIMS University, Rajasthan

Career
As a physiotherapist, You can start your career in Schools, Hospitals, Clinics, Community Centres, Sports Coaching etc. You can also start your own private practice & earn well.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?