22nd December 2017, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

Are Bachelors and Masters of Physiotherapy courses available in AFMC?

Are bachelors and masters of physiotherapy courses available in AFMC? If yes, when does the entrance exam be conducted? Kindly answer me the full details.
-Thank you

Related Questions:
  1. How to pursue Masters after completing bachelors in Physiotherapy? What is the age limit to pursue masters program?
  2. From which government college to do masters in Physiotherapy after completing Bachelors in Physiotherapy? Does AIIMS conduct masters in Physiotherapy course? Procedure to apply for the course?
  3. Which are the colleges offering degree of masters of physiotherapy in Delhi?
  4. Is it good for me to do Masters in Clinical Psychology after Bachelor in Physiotherapy? -- [New]
  5. In which universities can I pursue masters in India after Bachelors in Psysiotherapy?
  6. How many courses are there for masters of physiotherapy after bachelor of physiotherapy
  7. List short term courses after completing Bachelors in Physiotherapy?
  8. Colleges offering masters of Physiotherapy in Maharashtra?
  9. What should I do after passing 12th in Medical Field?
  10. List of best colleges to do masters in Physiotherapy?
  11. Can I take admission for bachelor of physiotherapy or masters of physiotherapy by distance education or regular batch in Mumbai
  12. An engineer can pursue MA in Kannada or Political Science?
  13. What to do after completion of Bachelor in physiotherapy? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Best universities to pursue Masters in Physiotherapy in India? Which field is the best to do MPT?
  15. Eligibility of doing bachelors in Physiotherapy after 12th when dropped maths and taken Geography?
  16. Any courses available in AIIMS for masters of Physiotherapy?
  17. Fee structure and eligibility for 12th from JNU?
  18. Names of the entrance exams for MPT in India? What is the pattern of the exam and how to prepare for it?
28th December 2017, 05:28 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Are Bachelors and Masters of Physiotherapy courses available in AFMC?

AFMC refers to Armed Forces Medical College and same is a medical college meant for offering admission to the wards of defense personnel.

As far as you are concerned about whether AFMC offers Bachelor and Master degree in Physiotherapy course then I would like to let you know that AFMC does not offers any one of the mentioned course.

For more details regarding courses offered by AFMC and admission criteria for the same you can refer to the link www.afmc.nic.in .
29th December 2017, 07:03 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Are Bachelors and Masters of Physiotherapy courses available in AFMC?

AFMC stands for Armed Forces Medical College. Only wards of defence personnels are eligible to get admission in AFMC. Your mentioned courses are not available in AFMC. For further details, you can visit the official website of AFMC.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?