29th June 2020, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

How can I get an MBA(Finance) admission in Karrox Centre of Technology and Management Mumbai?

Hello friends, I don’t know how I can get admission in Karrox Centre of Technology and Management Mumbai for studying MBA(Finance) course. Can I know how to get admission for this course in this institute?

18th April 2021, 12:26 AM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get an MBA(Finance) admission in Karrox Centre of Technology and Management Mumbai?

Procedure to get an MBA(Finance) admission in Karrox Centre of Technology and Management Mumbai is given below.

Candidate can get admission through CAT or equivalent exam.

Candidate can also get admission through entrance exam conducted by university.

Candidate have to visit following address to complete application procedure.
201- A/1, 'Raheja Plaza-1', L B S Marg, Ghatkopar (West), Mumbai, Maharashtra 400086
20th April 2021, 12:34 AM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: How can I get an MBA(Finance) admission in Karrox Centre of Technology and Management Mumbai?

Procedure to get an MBA(Finance) admission in Karrox Centre of Technology and Management Mumbai can be seen below.

You can get admission in MBA on the basis of CAT/XAT score.

You can also get direct admission on the basis of graduation score.

For application procedure you have to visit given address.

201- A/1, 'Raheja Plaza-1', L B S Marg, Ghatkopar (West), Mumbai, Maharashtra 400086
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?