29th June 2020, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

Can I get an education loan to study MBA(Finance) in Karrox Centre of Technology and Management Mumbai?

Dear friends, can anyone of you kindly help me to know as I want to get an education loan for studying MBA(Finance) course at Karrox Centre of Technology and Management Mumbai? I want to do this course so I would like to know if I can get an education loan or not? Please tell me immediately.

18th April 2021, 12:32 AM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get an education loan to study MBA(Finance) in Karrox Centre of Technology and Management Mumbai?

Yes, You can get an education loan to study MBA(Finance) in Karrox Centre of Technology and Management Mumbai.

Candidate can get education loan from any recognized bank with minimum rate of interest.

Candidate will be repaying loan amount after completing the course.

Candidate have to visit following address to complete application procedure.
201- A/1, 'Raheja Plaza-1', L B S Marg, Ghatkopar (West), Mumbai, Maharashtra 400086
20th April 2021, 12:36 AM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Can I get an education loan to study MBA(Finance) in Karrox Centre of Technology and Management Mumbai?

Yes, You can get an education loan to study MBA(Finance) in Karrox Centre of Technology and Management Mumbai.

You can get education loan from any bank.

You have to visit bank with relevant documents and fill application form to get education loan.

You can get admission in MBA on the basis of CAT/XAT score.

You can also get direct admission on the basis of graduation score.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?