29th June 2020, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

Qualification required to study MBA(Finance) in Karrox Centre of Technology and Management Mumbai?

Hello Sir/Madam, I want to get admission in Karrox Centre of Technology and Management Mumbai for studying MBA(Finance) course. I would like to know about the qualification which is required to study this course in this institute.

4th July 2020, 04:00 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification required to study MBA(Finance) in Karrox Centre of Technology and Management Mumbai?

The qualification required to study MBA in Finance at Karrox Centre of Technology and Management Mumbai is a candidate must have passed Bachelor's degree in any stream from a recognized university. Admission selection will be on the basis of CAT(Common Admission Test)/MAT(Management Admission Test). I am also giving you the contact details of the institute below.

Karrox Centre of Technology and Management
201-A/1, Raheja plaza-1, LBS Marg,
Ghatkopar (West), Mumbai - 400086
Phone - 09321405529
4th July 2020, 11:45 AM
SIB@DAS

Default Re: Qualification required to study MBA(Finance) in Karrox Centre of Technology and Management Mumbai?

Criteria to study MBA(Finance) in Karrox Centre of Technology and Management:
Qualifying Examination: Graduate
Minimum Aggregate Marks : 50%
Entrance Test Valid Score:--- MAT/CAT/XAT/ CMAT/GMAT/ATMA/MAH-CET.
Admission Procedure: Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?