9th November 2019, 01:12 AM
Unregistered

How can I get MSc Mathematics admission in BITS after completing BSc?

Hi, I have completed my 12th this year and currently studying BSc in Mathematics Honours. After completing my Graduation, I want to study MSc in Mathematics in BITS. Kindly tell me how can I get admission over there?

15th November 2019, 12:57 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get MSc Mathematics admission in BITS after completing BSc?

BITS stands for Birla Institute of Technology and Science and the same institute offers an integrated M.Sc. (Hons.) in Mathematics degree course of four years.

Further, admission to M.Sc.(Hons.) course in BITS is offered through BITSAT. Also, for appearing in BITSAT, one must have completed his/her Class 12th in Science stream with at least 75% marks in aggregate from a recognised board of education.

So, having completed your B.Sc. (Hons.) in Mathematics degree course, you are not eligible for appearing in BITSAT as a candidate is allowed to appear in BITSAT only twice and that too in the year in which he/she has completed his/her Class 12th or in the year following the Class 12th completion year.

For more details regarding BITS admission, you can refer to the link https://www.bitsadmission.com/index.aspx.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?