9th January 2014, 11:55 PM
sagorbl49

How to do MSc/MBA after completing BSc Honors in mathematics from Bangladesh

I completed BSc (Honours) in Mathematics from Bangladesh. Now i want to do MSc/MBA or any other degree of same categorize in India. Hwo can i do it? Please tall me the right way. Pleasc please please ...............

Related Questions:
  1. can i get admitted in M.E or M.Tech in West Bengal after completing BSc in civil engineering from Bangladesh
  2. Which subject should I choose for B.Sc degree in India after completing 4 years diploma course in Bangladesh?
  3. How to do PG in Agricultural Statistics or statistics after completing BSc Mathematics Honors
  4. Can I get admission in B.Sc 2nd year honors after completing B.Sc 1st year from science stream?
  5. What should I study after 12th Non Medical? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What could I choose after 10th class?
  7. Is there any entry test for BSc honors in Mathematics and computer science to get admission in Punjab University Bangalore
  8. Is it possible to do BDS after completing BSc Honors in Biology?
  9. Difference between Maths Honors and Physics Honors in Bsc?
  10. Can I get admission in 2nd year BSc in electronics honors after completing diploma in electronic and telecommunication engineering
  11. How can I join Merchant Navy after doing BSc electrical engineering in Bangladesh
  12. What is the best career for me after completing BSc with computer science honors?
  13. Which courses should I opt after completing BSc in maths Honors?
  14. Which is the best college for Chemistry Honors? What is the difference between BSc and Honors
  15. What is best after doing BSc in Physics honors other than MSc
  16. What is the job scope if I study electronics honors in BSc? Will I be eligible to appear in GATE examination after completing raduation with electronics honors and Msc in electronics?
  17. Will I be able to join ISRO after completing BSc Computer Science Honors? What are the requirement of marks in subjects like Physics, Maths and honors subjects?
  18. Which course to choose, MS or Statistics/Maths Hons? What is the scope after completing Statistics Honors?
29th September 2016, 05:30 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do MSc/MBA after completing BSc Honors in mathematics from Bangladesh

Yes, you are eligible to get admission in Master of Science or Master of Business Administration course after bachelor degree from Bangladesh.

Candidates passed degree from any recognised university are eligible to appear for entrance examination to get admission.

So, you can appear for CAT, GMAT etc for admission in MBA and for respective university entrance examination to get admission in M.Sc course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?