25th July 2016, 01:41 PM
Sivaranjaniganesan

How can I prepare to qualify in Bharathidasan University M.Phil(Computer) entrance exam?

I have completed my M.Sc in Computer Technology. I want to apply for M.Phil entrance exam which is conducted by Bharathidasan University. Can I know how can I prepare to qualify this M.Phil(Computer) entrance exam?

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the topics covered in M.Phil computer science entrance exam in Bharathidasan university
  2. Which are the topics covered in M.Phil(Computer Science) entrance exam in Bharathidasan University
  3. Model Question Papers for B.Ed Entrance Exam of Bharathidasan University?
  4. Is it possible to get admission in Bharathidasan University for B.Ed without writing entrance?
  5. Topics covered in M.Phil(Computer Science) entrance exam in Bhrathidasan University? How can we prepare for it ourselves? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Bharathidasan University M.Phil in Library Science Entrance Exam Model Question Papers?
  7. How can I prepare to qualify in Anna University PhD(Management Studies) entrance exam?
  8. How can I prepare to qualify in Alagappa University M.Sc Biotechnology entrance exam? Suitable books for preparation?
  9. Eligibility for post graduation in other paper of chemistry?
  10. Procedure followed to get into a good university after completion of 12th non-medical with 70 percentage?
  11. How to do M.phil in microbiology? I have done MD in Microbiology
  12. How can I prepare to qualify in Ph.D(Management) entrance exam conducted by Hyderabad Central University?
  13. How can I prepare to qualify JNU entrance exam for admission in Master's Degree in History?
  14. How can I join in military college or school? -- [New]
  15. Model question papers for B.Ed entrance exam of Bharathidasan University
  16. List of colleges in Tamil Nadu and Andhra Pradesh offering M.Sc in Material Science?
  17. M.Sc can be done after B.Tech or B.Sc is mandatory?
  18. Procedure to get admission in a good BAMS college?
27th July 2016, 11:14 AM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I prepare to qualify in Bharathidasan University M.Phil(Computer) entrance exam?

To prepare for the entrance exam must go through your degree & post degree books. Join coaching classes if needed otherwise you can study by yourself only. Concentrate on subject which is weak in your part. Buy books to prepare if you need coaching classes then better to join as they can guide you. Go through previous year question papers to understand the pattern of questions.
19th March 2019, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I prepare to qualify in Bharathidasan University M.Phil(Computer) entrance exam?

I have completed my M.Com. I want to apply for M.Phil entrance exam which is conducted by Bharathidasan University. Can I know how can I prepare to qualify this M.Phil(Commerce) entrance exam?
26th June 2019, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

Which are the topics are covered in mathematics for M.Phil entrance examination?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?