5th October 2010, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get admission in Bharathidasan University for B.Ed without writing entrance?

Sir/Madam
i want B.Ed admission now in bharathidasan university at trichy. but i didnt write any entrance. is possible to get admission

7th June 2011, 03:04 PM
dhull15

Default Re: Is it possible to get admission in Bharathidasan University for B.Ed without writing entrance?

as i think it is not possible to get admission in any university with out any apply for admission.
15th January 2012, 07:38 PM
senthilkumarvm

Default Re: Is it possible to get admission in Bharathidasan University for B.Ed without writing entrance?

hi my dear friend.. you are asking about whether you can get B.Ed seat in bharathidasan university without entrance exam..

friend first you must know one thing., In India all universities following same rules that is, if seata are filled through then they do like that..

so you can't get seat from university.. am sorry to say this..

All The Best VMSAJH
24th July 2012, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

iam studied B.A. corporate. is it possible to study B.ed ?
29th August 2012, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

what is the fees structure of b.ed course in bharathidasan university trichy
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?