18th March 2015, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare to qualify JNU entrance exam for admission in Master's Degree in History?

Hello,
I want to do my Post Graduation from Jawaharlal Nehru University.
Please tell me how to prepare for
the entrance exam for Master's Degree in History?
Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. How an engineering graduate should prepare for JNU entrance test for admission to MA in history?
  2. Admission criteria of JNU for MA History?
  3. What is the syllabus for the entrance exam of M.A History for JNU? What is the admission procedure for the course in M.A(History) in JNU? Where to get the previous years M.A entrance exam question papers for JNU?
  4. Process for joining Masters in IR at JNU? Syllabus of entrance exam?
  5. Can I do Ph.D after completing BCA?
  6. Colleges for Masters in Journalism & Mass Communication or Journalism or Journalism or Mass Communication? How to prepare for their entrance exams and what are the syllabus?
  7. What is the exact syllabus of history for JNU entrance exam?
  8. Detailed information, syllabus, caste relaxation and minimum marks required in M.A. for JNU Ph.D(History) entrance exam?
  9. How to prepare for JNU entrance exam for getting into M.A course?
  10. Procedure to apply for Ph.D(History) entrance exam conducted by JNU?
  11. Procedure to take admission in JNU for MA History course? Syllabus of entrance exam?
  12. Queries Regarding JNU admission procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to prepare for JNU entrance exam? Sample question papers of JNU entrance for Biotechnology?
  14. Do we have to study to get through the entrance of masters in Linguistics in DU and JNU? Syllabus of the exam?
  15. Is masters in Psychology available in JNU? Syllabus of the entrance?
  16. Syllabus for Ancient history for M.A entrance exam in JNU?
  17. What is the syllabus of ancient history for entrance exam of ma of jnu?
  18. What is the syllabus of history in JNU entrance exam
28th December 2017, 01:25 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare to qualify JNU entrance exam for admission in Master's Degree in History?

Candidates those who have completed their Bachelors degree in History from a recognized University can apply for the above mentioned entrance examination.
Now, in order to prepare for the said entrance examination, you need to complete the syllabus of your Bachelors degree as most of the questions will come from those parts only. So, prepare well for the examination and give your level best to qualify in it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?