27th March 2017, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in a good BAMS college?

I am from Uttarakhand. I am in class 10th and I want to be a BAMS doctor. What should I have to do and tell me any good college?

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do to get admission in government BAMS college? Procedure for admission?
  2. DGO in YCM college Pune after BAMS
  3. Fee of BAMS colleges in Bangalore? Procedure to get admission?
  4. Last date of BAMS admission and admission procedure? What is the cutoff list? Minimum requirements of marks in 12th and CET for admission in BAMS?
  5. What is the procedure followed to get admission in BAMS?
  6. Cutoff rank for BAMS college? How to get admission in government BAMS college? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Donation amount and course fees of BAMS at DMIMS College?
  8. Procedure to get admission in BAMS college in Maharashtra?
  9. Will I be able to get admission in private BDS/BAMS/BPTH colleges in Maharashtra? List of good BAMS and Physiotherapy college?
  10. Is BAMS a good course? Job opportunities? Would I be able to operate surgeries? BAMS or BHMS which one is better and why?
  11. Minimum rank required in KEAM for admission in BAMS at a good college?
  12. Eligibility to get admission in BAMS course in Chandigarh after passing 12th from NIOS board with 55% marks and admission procedure for the same?
  13. Can I get merit admission in BAMS? I want to join BAMS
  14. How many government BAMS colleges are there for PG? What is the procedure for admission?
  15. Chances of getting seat in Government college for BAMS or BHMS after getting 20629 rank in AP EAMCET?
  16. What is the cut-off percentage required to get admission for BAMS course in government college?
  17. What is the cut-off required for getting admission for BAMS?
  18. What is the BAMS admission procedure and fee structure?
27th March 2017, 10:22 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in a good BAMS college?

First of all you must know that minimum qualification required to pursue BAMS course is 12th with the medical stream with minimum 50% marks and to get admission in good BAMS College you have to qualify the entrance exam conducted by the particular University. This exam generally held in the month of June of every year in maximum universities of India so you can appear as per your interest. You can also appear in all India BAMS entrance exam for which you can fill the online application form in the month of May. And to qualify the entrance exam you have to prepare yourself well with both the syllabus of 11th and 12th standard.
27th March 2017, 11:48 PM
kalamrockz

Yous should first of all complete your +2 level of examination with PCB and should try to score atleast 60%, however the better you score, the better it would be for you.

After completion of your 12th boards, you will have to appear for medical entrance examinations and after scoring well in your examinations, you can get admission in any good college to study further and go on to become a MBBS doctor in future.
2nd April 2017, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

-Please list out some best BAMS colleges in M.P. and All India,procedure for getting admission into and which entrance exams do we have to give for best BAMS colleges?
-syllabus of entrance exams for best BAMS colleges?
-what all preparation do we have to do for cracking the entrance exam of BAMS ?
-please suggest some best coaching centres for preparation of BAMS entrance exam for best colleges?
-In which month Admission forms get released,please provide appropriate information??
... Hoping for best suggestion.
-THANK YOU
24th May 2017, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

I want to know the process of bams admission in karnataka n fees details since i did not get a gud rank in neet. Plz guys help me in this regard pls, thank u
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?