25th August 2016, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

How can I take admission in B.Ed in correspondence after graduation with 43% and MA with 48% marks

I want to do B.Ed in correspondence. Is there any university where I can take admission without entrance test and how I can take addmission? I have done my graduation with 43% and MA with 48%.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do BEd from IGNOU if I have only 38 percentage marks in graduation? -- [New]
  2. Eligibility to do B.Ed in Kerala after 43% in graduation and 50% in post graduation?
  3. How can I take admission in B.Ed in correspondence after graduation with 43% and MA with 48% marks
  4. Am I eligible for CTET exam after completing Graduation with 44% marks?
  5. How can I get admission in correspondence course after passing graduation
  6. Admission in B.Ed in Correspondence course after scoring 43.75% marks in graduation in Bangalore?
  7. How to get admission in B.Ed in any college of UP?
  8. Am I eligible for correspondence B.Ed from IGNOU?
  9. Can I do B.Ed after scoring 48% marks? I have done graduation in geography(Hons)
  10. How to do B.Ed from IGNOU after completing graduation from DU correspondence? What is the minimum percentage for B.Ed from IGNOU -- [Most Discussed]
  11. When are the admissions for B.Ed through correspondence in Bangalore? Colleges offering B.ed correspondence course and when is the entrance exam for B.Ed correspondence?
  12. Can I improve my marks in graduation? I did my graduation 5 years back from DU
  13. B.ed eligibility after getting less than 50% in post graduation?
  14. Is it possible to improve my graduation marks after completion of B.Ed course?
  15. Masters Degree from reputed college after graduation through correspondence?
  16. Can I get admission for B.Ed course after scoring 40.75% marks
  17. How to do B.Ed correspondence after scoring 40% marks in graduation?
  18. How to do Teacher Training on 12th basis being an Arts student?
28th August 2016, 08:33 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I take admission in B.Ed in correspondence after graduation with 43% and MA with 48% marks

B.Ed stands for Bachelor of Education and it is two year degree from any recognised university.

No, you are not eligible to get admission in course. The eligibility to get admission in course is that candidate must have passed bachelor or master degree from recognised university with minimum 50% and relaxation of 5% for reserved category.

So, you are not eligible to appear for entrance examination to get admission in course. But, if you are from reserved category you can appear for entrance examination to get admission.
28th August 2016, 10:51 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I take admission in B.Ed in correspondence after graduation with 43% and MA with 48% marks

No, you are behind the minimum required aggregate to appear for B.Ed entrance examination or to get admission in course.

The minimum required qualification to get admission in course is candidate must have passed bachelor or master degree from recognised university with minimum 50% and relaxation for reserved category.

So, for candidates of reserved category the minimum required is 45%.

So, you are not eligible to get admission in course in recognised university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?