19th January 2014, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

How to do M.Ed from MDU?

I have completed my bed this year,now i want to do med pls tell me how can i do med from mdu.plz give me all the details regarding this.

8th February 2014, 12:24 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to do M.Ed from MDU?

To get in to the M.Ed post graduation degree you will need to have a Bachelor Degree B.Ed.Or else its equivalent qualification is also eligible for getting admission.The main thing to get admission is you must have obtained minimum of 50% in your academics.This should be achieved in the exam conducted by the MD University.

The entrance examination is known as MDU M Ed entrance exam.This Program is offered by the various colleges,or Universities which are affiliated to the Maharshi Dayanand University.Simply it is called as the MDU.The main aim of the examination,is to evaluate the candidates suitability for getting the admission.

M.Ed is a Master of Education basically deals with the methodology,research in social and psychological foundations of the discipline.For this course there is a good popularity in the research and education fields.The entrance exam is conducted by the MD University mainly to select the only deserving candidates.

M.Ed course (Master of Education) can be done either by the regular course.and correspondence course are also taken.The selection will be done based on the Merit obtained in the entrance examination.Thereafter you will be going to the counseling.So to surely pursue the M.Ed course you must definitely qualify the examination.The examination is of objective type and consists of total 100 questions.And each section has 20 questions of one march each,the expected time could be one hour ,fifteen minutes.Write examination well,there is no negative marking in the entrance examination conducted by the MD University.
25th July 2014, 08:00 AM
Unregistered

I have passed B.ed. Last year.I m doing nothing now. I want to do M.ed..What is the chance of getting a job?
11th December 2014, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my B.Ed in this session only2013-2014 and want to pursue M.Ed. what benefits will i get after M.Ed. without cleating NET i can not get job in B.Ed college. Plzzz tell what will be the use for me to do m.ed from mdu
17th September 2015, 11:24 PM
Unregistered

I am holding a B.Ed course know I want to per sue M.Ed from Bangalore univercity,what is the scope of M.Ed in Saudi Arab?
11th June 2017, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

I have completed B.ed with 82%. I got government job. I wish to do m.ed. is it possible to do. How can i do?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?