23rd May 2011, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

How much is the salary of a Mechanical Engineer? Why so many mechanical engineers unemployed?

there is a lots of mechanical engineers without job and salary.why should it happening?

12th September 2011, 10:55 PM
tanmayeetripathy

Default Re: How much is the salary of a Mechanical Engineer? Why so many mechanical engineers unemployed?

Most make about 50,000 to 70,000 as beginners, but experienced and mid level engineers can make around 100,000 or around that mark. Very experienced or exceptionaly talented engineers can even make more than 90,000.

The salary depends on basic qualification and length of experience and the expertise on any particular process or methodology. Normally a beginner would get us$ 1500 in usa.

Actually there are a large range of unemployed mechanical engineers due to the following reasons:-

-as per the demand of the company they do not satisfy the eligibility criteria i.e educational qualifications.

-practically weak in there core subjects and concepts are not clear.

-unable to qualify the written test / walk-in –interview.
20th October 2011, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much is the salary of a Mechanical Engineer? Why so many mechanical engineers unemployed?

I AM DOING B.E DEGREE FROM MECHANICAL ENGG. WHAT IS THE MY FUTUR.IT IS BRIGHT OR NOT
16th January 2012, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

Now a days for whichfield the scope is more?
20th January 2012, 11:30 PM
Unregistered

I am doing mech. Engg. Frm Ptu wid 70% ?what will be my future
29th March 2012, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

is it good to opt for b.tech or not if yes then how much will be the salary if i do b.tech and m.tech
13th July 2012, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

i want know that what field is for build self business for mehanical branch i doing b. tech engineering from mechanical branch
15th July 2012, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

please send d previous years question papers of mechanical engineer trainee
19th September 2012, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

can really aiit student future is safe
12th October 2012, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

i am not intrested in drawing.i am a b.tech me student.is it affect my future?
16th December 2012, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

i was first in engg although i have good rank in med. many people forced to take med . and i lost interest in eng .now i joined med but here my classmates are saying engineering was better. i took med as we may be near to my parents . i am now also in confuse . i am scaring about my future please suggest me
17th March 2013, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

IIf I am a commerce person ,did my junior college in the field of commerce is there is a chance that I can join mechanical engineer course in army?
26th August 2013, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

what is basic salary in mechanical engineers in core company?
2nd September 2013, 10:58 PM
Cholleti Niranjan

Location: I lived in my own village palivela,Nalgonda district ,andrapradesh.

Mechanical engineering is a evergreen branch.If we work hard we get plenty of opportunities with mechanical engineering in both private and government sectors.Private companies offering salary of 10,000-15,000 and based on experience and talent they increasing it to 30,000-50,000.Mechanical engineers have plenty of exam to crack.
ALL THE BEST
5th February 2014, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

i am doing mec. engg from private university(lovely professional university) and my dad is an property dealer i have an plan that i can try from architecthure from 2nd year as i can get a little bit of help from mu .would be a good decision?
14th June 2014, 12:59 AM
Unregistered

iam completed diplmamech aftergap continuing my b.tech in the gap iworked as technician.so iam eligible or not eligible
for a good ltd company?
14th June 2014, 11:49 PM
Unregistered

i have 5.96 out of 10 ogpa ,and also my intermediate is 52% and two year gap in after intermediate . with this mark can i apply for a job in Canada, Germany. pls give me a suggestion for make my future brite.
24th October 2015, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: How much is the salary of a Mechanical Engineer? Why so many mechanical engineers unemployed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am doing mech. Engg. Frm Ptu wid 70% ?what will be my future
sorry bro but the future is nil...!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?