21st November 2016, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

How to enter journalism field after B.Tech (CSE)?

Hello, I am Chandu. I am very much interested in journalism, but I'm studying B.Tech (CSE). I need information about how can I enter into the soil of journalism and what type of course should I prefer?

21st November 2016, 11:08 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to enter journalism field after B.Tech (CSE)?

You can get admission in Mass Communication course after completion of your B.Tech course from a recognized university and after completion of your course, you can very much opt to apply for the post of a journalist in any reputed news channel or any such respective field.

You can also opt for higher studies and then opt for job as it will help you boost up your career ahead, it will be better for you.
22nd November 2016, 01:55 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, I am Chandu. I am very much interested in journalism, but I'm studying B.Tech (CSE). I need information about how can I enter into the soil of journalism and what type of course should I prefer?

You can enter into journalism field after completion of B.Tech (CSE) by studying a Postgraduate degree in Journalism or a PG Diploma course in Journalism. The MA Journalism course is available in various institutions. The course can be studied by the candidates who have completed graduation in any discipline. The course is useful for the candidates to pursue their career in Journalism field. The course will cover the Print Journalism, Radio Journalism, TV Journalism, Online Journalism, Photojournalism and to enrich your English communication skills. One can study the MA Journalism course from any good institution to pursue his career in the journalism profession.
22nd November 2016, 04:33 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You can pursue some PG diploma course in journalism, if you want to enter this field after B.Tech CSE. Any stream graduates can enter journalism field after graduation. IIMC conducts entrance exam for PG diploma course every year.

Just look for various admission notification and apply accordingly. Admission at IIMC is based on the performance in the written exam and interview conducted by the institute.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?