16th February 2016, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

What should i do for admission in B.Sc. (Journalism) course?

I have completed my 12th last year. Now i want to built my career in journalism field. So kindly guide me how can i get admission in the B.Sc. course of Journalism? Please help me.

16th February 2016, 11:41 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should i do for admission in B.Sc. (Journalism) course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my 12th last year. Now i want to built my career in journalism field. So kindly guide me how can i get admission in the B.Sc. course of Journalism? Please help me.
As to join for the B.Sc in Journalism course, you must complete 12th standard or its equivalent qualification in any discipline from a recognized board. B.Sc in Journalism course is a Graduation level course. Basically, there is no admission Test for admission to this
course. However, the candidate must satisfy the below criteria;
  • The candidate must complete 12th standard or its equivalent qualification from a recognized board.
  • The admission will be based on 12th board exam score.
  • The candidate must score minimum of 55% at 12th standard.
  • The candidate age should be 17 years and some reputed colleges may extended it for 25 years.
16th February 2016, 11:52 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What should i do for admission in B.Sc. (Journalism) course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Its good to see that you are interested in Journalism field. Since, there is good career option available in journalism field. Once, after completing B.Sc in Journalism can find job in different field such Newspaper Journalist, T.V. Journalist etc. Since, 12th standard is the minimum educational qualification required for B.Sc in Journalism course so you are definitely eligible. The admission to the B.Sc in Journalism is based on the marks obtained in the 12th standard exam. So, It is mandatory that you must score at least 55% of marks in 12th board exam in order to get direct admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?