20th August 2016, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in M.Sc physics at a government university in New Delhi?

Sir, I have recently completed B.Sc in physics honours with 86.5 percent marks in honours. I want to study M.Sc in physics in a government university of New Delhi. What should I do now? Please help me.

21st August 2016, 11:05 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in M.Sc physics at a government university in New Delhi?

To study M.Sc in Physics in a Government College, you must have to score a good percentage of marks in your B.Sc level. As you have scored 86.5% of marks in B.Sc level, you are definitely eligible to study M.Sc in a Government College. All you need to do is that apply in the different Government Colleges for the above mentioned course. Then you have to appear in the Entrance examination conducted by the respective University, qualifying in which you can get admission to study the M.Sc course in that particular University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?