22nd February 2014, 12:00 AM
Unregistered

How to get enrolled in IIT for MSc in Physics? I am currently pursuing BSc electronics from Delhi University

iam currently pursuing bsc(h) electronics from delhi university .and i want to get enrolled in iit for msc in physics .am i eligible to sit in iit jam for msc in physics ater completion of my bsc..

15th March 2017, 12:03 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get enrolled in IIT for MSc in Physics? I am currently pursuing BSc electronics from Delhi University

Being a student of B.Sc Electronics Honors degree pursuer you are certainly eligible for pursuing M.Sc in Physics as well as M.Sc in Mathematics after completing your bachelor degree course as B.Sc Electronics Hons. degree includes four papers of both Physics and Mathematics as main papers which is the educational requirement for pursuing M.Sc in Physics and M.Sc in Mathematics respectively.

Further as you are concerned about pursuing M.Sc in Physics degree course from IIT then for that you need to qualify JAM.

JAM refers to Joint Admission test in M.Sc and same examination is held once every year by different IITs following a rotation policy. Also for appearing in the same examination your overall aggregate in your bachelor degree course must be at least 55% ( or 50% in case of you belong SC/ST or PWD category ).
23rd July 2017, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get enrolled in IIT for MSc in Physics? I am currently pursuing BSc electronics from Delhi University

I AM DOING B.SC HONS ELECTRONIC FROM DELHI UNIVERSITY UNDER CBCS ( Choice based credit system) COURSES. I WANT DO M.SC ELECTRONICS. WHAT SHOULD BE ELIGIBILITY FOR M.SC ELECTRONICS IN IIT?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?