22nd December 2013, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in MCH Surgery Oncology?

I have completed my master of surgery degree.Now how can i get admission in mch surg. Oncology

11th January 2014, 03:20 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to get admission in MCH Surgery Oncology?

MCH Surgery Oncology is a good course and it has good scopes and after that there is many scope in this field and there are so many institutes which provide this course.

so here is the eligibility criteria to get admission:
1. Head and Neck Surgery- MS ENT / MS General Surgery / M. Ch Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery / M. Ch Surgical Oncology / M. Ch Neuro Surgery.

2. For all other specialty that are MD/ MS/ DNB degree, registration with Medical Council of India or any of the State Medical Councils can apply for this.

3. Age should be not more than 35 years as on 31st December 2014.

4. Age relaxation will be considered for candidates with higher qualification in the concerned subject or has exceptional work experience.

5. Candidates should have passed MD / MS degree or DNB in not more than two attempts.

So, if you are eligible then you can apply for this course.
And here are some good institutes for which you can apply:
BJ Medical College, Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Gujarat Cancer & Research Institute, Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Kidwai Memorial Institute of Oncology, Bangalore, Karnataka
Cancer Institute, Chennai, Tamilnadu

So, these are the best institutes for which you can apply for this. And it has good scopes after that there are so many areas in which you can get job.
28th August 2014, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in MCH Surgery Oncology?

Can mds oral and maxillofacial surgeon eligible for dnb head and neck surgical oncology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?