21st January 2016, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in Post Graduation course in Seed Technology?

Sir,

My wife is B.Sc. in Seed Technology. She wants to study further in the same stream. So can you please how to get admission in the post graduation course such as M.Sc.?

Related Questions:
  1. Any entrance tests to appear to get admission to PhD course in Seed Technology or is it through direct admission? Best university for Ph.D in Seed Technology course?
  2. List of colleges and procedure to apply for distance Ph.D. in Seed Technology
  3. How to do PH.D in Seed Technology? I am a student of MSc Agriculture
  4. Universities offering PhD in Seed Science and Technology in India? Procedure to get admission?
  5. Information regarding Ph.D course? I am currently pursuing MSc Ag. Seed Science and Technology
  6. What type of job I would get in Agricultural field after completion of graduation in Chemistry?
  7. Previous year Question Papers for ICAR Exam to join PG in Plant Science? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How many streams can I do in M.Sc? Can I do M.Sc in Agriculture or Seed Technology?
  9. Is there any University take in candidates for B.Ed based on the post graduation course?
  10. Eligibility to get admission in B.Ed for a candidate who has secured 59% in Post Graduation and 44% in Graduation?
  11. What is the admission process for Micro Bio Technology post graduation course for Nepali National student?
  12. One yea Post Graduation degree offered by Finesse Institute of Management & Technology is authentic?
  13. What are the different post graduation course which I can apply for after completion of B.Sc in Anaesthesia technology?
  14. Which post graduation course can i pursue in Garment Technology field?
  15. Which Post graduation to take up for pursing my interested job career?
  16. How can I get admission in Post Graduation Diploma in Information Technology without any entrance exam? Duration of course and colleges in Mumbai or Pune?
  17. How to apply for PhD degree after Post Graduation in Information Technology?
  18. Can I get PG CET after doing B.Tech in civil engineering
22nd February 2017, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in Post Graduation course in Seed Technology?

I am student of bsc biological science can i do msc in seed technology if any entrance required please provide website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?