3rd July 2016, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

How to get M.Tech(Molecular Biology and Human Genetics) admission in Bharathiar University? Course structure of this specialization?

Hi Sir,
I would like to know the course structure of M.Tech(Molecular Biology and Human Genetics) which is available in Bharathiar University. Can you please let me know? Kindly tell me how can I get admission for this course?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I take admission for M.Sc in Human Genetics being a candidate of B.Sc in Biology?
  2. When the University of California, Berkeley starts admission in M.Sc Human Genetics? How to apply for it? Fee structure of this course?
  3. Can I study M.Tech(Molecular Biology and Human Genetics) after completion of B.Tech(Biomedical Engineering)?
  4. What is Genetic Engineering? What are the placements after Post Graduation in Genetic Engineering?
  5. Scope of Msc. Molecular Biology & Human Genetics? Eligibility criteria? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I study genetic engineering without any course? Should I stateboard?
  7. How to get admission in BSc Hons in Human Genetics? Procedure for admission?
  8. Should I take admission in Sri Ramachandra University for M.Sc Human Genetics if completed B.Tech Biotechnology? Where can I pursue Ph.D after PG?
  9. How can I take admission in MSc in human genetics? I have completed BSc in Agriculture
  10. List of entrance exams and colleges offering Ph.D after M.Sc in Human Genetics?
  11. What should I do to pursue my career in genetic engineering after completion of 12th?
  12. Colleges and courses for career in research fields after MBBS like Human Genetics etc.?
  13. Syllabus for M.Sc Biotechnology course of JNU?
  14. Syllabus for Life Sciences for ICAR examination
  15. Best college for M.Sc Human Genetics?
  16. Details about universities offering Ph.D in Human genetics?
  17. What are the career opportunities available in India after completing Masters in Forensic Genetics with Human Identification and Masters in Biomedical Genetics from University of Wolverhampton, UK? -- [New]
  18. Admission procedure for Ph.D in Human Resource? What is the syllabus?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?