21st August 2019, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

How many MBA(Operations Management) seats are available in Ganeshi Lal Bajaj Institute of Technology and Management?

Dear friends, I am looking forward to secure admission in Ganeshi Lal Bajaj Institute of Technology and Management for studying MBA(Operations Management) course. Can I know how many seats are available for this course in this institute? Please let me know about the seats availability asap.

25th August 2019, 12:24 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many MBA(Operations Management) seats are available in Ganeshi Lal Bajaj Institute of Technology and Management?

The seat availability to study MBA in Operations Management at Ganeshi Lal Bajaj Institute of Technology and Management is 60 seats intake. The minimum eligibility to take admission is a candidate must have done a bachelor's degree with a minimum score of 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized university and has to clear CAT/MAT entrance examination for admission.

I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.glbitm.org.
25th August 2019, 12:31 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many MBA(Operations Management) seats are available in Ganeshi Lal Bajaj Institute of Technology and Management?

The number of seats available for Master of Business Administration(Operations Management) course in Ganeshi Lal Bajaj Institute of Technology and Management is 60.

The minimum eligibility required to apply for admission to Master of Business Administration(Operations Management) course in Ganeshi Lal Bajaj Institute of Technology and Management is Graduation degree from a recognized university with minimum 55% marks.

You can visit the website https://www.glbitm.org for more detailed information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?