21st August 2019, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to secure MBA(Operations Management) admission in Ganeshi Lal Bajaj Institute of Technology and Management?

Hi everyone, can anyone of you please tell me how can I get admission in Ganeshi Lal Bajaj Institute of Technology and Management for studying MBA(Operations Management) course? I would like to know about the procedure for securing admission. Please tell me immediately.

25th August 2019, 12:16 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to secure MBA(Operations Management) admission in Ganeshi Lal Bajaj Institute of Technology and Management?

The procedure to secure an MBA in Operations Management admission at Ganeshi Lal Bajaj Institute of Technology and Management is a candidate must have done a bachelor's degree with a minimum score of 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. Admission selection will be done on the basis of the score obtained in CAT/MAT entrance examination. CAT (Common Admission Test)/MAT (Management Aptitude Test).

A candidate needs to visit institute website www.glbitm.org and click on Admission Enquiry link then get yourself registered. After registration fill the form and submit it. You will be informed about the test/interview from authorities and after qualifying the test you have to report the institute with all the required documents and to complete the admission procedures.
25th August 2019, 12:36 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to secure MBA(Operations Management) admission in Ganeshi Lal Bajaj Institute of Technology and Management?

The procedure to apply for admission in Master of Business Administration(Operations Management) admission in Ganeshi Lal Bajaj Institute of Technology and Management is online. You would need to follow the below mentioned steps to fill the application form.

1)Visit the website https://www.glbitm.org.
2)After that, click on " Master of Business Administration" under "Courses and Admission" tab.
3)You would need to check the box in front of " Master of Business Administration"
4) Once done, a new page will open, click on "Apply now" at the bottom of the page.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?