8th October 2019, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

How many MPhil(Life Science) seats are available in Rama Devi Women's College?

Hi everyone, I would like to know about the seats availability in Rama Devi Women's College for an MPhil(Life Science) course. I am planning to do this course, so I need to know how many seats are available for this course in this college?

13th October 2019, 11:25 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many MPhil(Life Science) seats are available in Rama Devi Women's College?

The seat availability to study MPhil in Life Science at Rama Devi Women's College is 6 seats intake. The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed Master's degree in the relevant field with a minimum score of 55% marks in aggregate for general category and for SC/ST it is 50% marks in aggregate.

I am also giving you the college website link for your reference that is www.rdwuniversity.nic.in
14th October 2019, 01:22 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many MPhil(Life Science) seats are available in Rama Devi Women's College?

The total number of seats available to pursue Master of Philosophy in Life Science in Rama Devi Women's College is 6.

You can visit the website https://www.rdwuniversity.nic.in/ for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?