8th October 2019, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

How can I get an MPhil(Life Science) admission in Rama Devi Women's College?

Hello friends, I want to study an MPhil(Life Science) course in Rama Devi Women's College. I want to know about the procedure of securing admission. Can anyone of you kindly let me know how can I get admission for this course in this college?

14th October 2019, 01:29 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get an MPhil(Life Science) admission in Rama Devi Women's College?

The admission procedure to pursue Master of Philosophy in Life Science in Rama Devi Women's College is through written test followed by career assessment and Viva-Voce conducted by the Rama Devi Women's College.

The college prospectus can be downloaded from the web link shared below:-
https://www.rdwuniversity.nic.in/resources/admission/mphil_prospectus_2019_20.pdf.

The application form would be available in the month of June and July.

Contact Address:-
Rama Devi Women's University
P.O. : Bhoinagar Bhubaneswar,
751022 Odisha,India
Phone :-0674 2542644
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?