8th October 2019, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

Qualification required to get an MPhil(Life Science) admission in Rama Devi Women's College?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to get admission in Rama Devi Women's College for studying MPhil(Life Science) course. I would like to know about the qualification which is essentially required to get admission for this MPhil course in this college.

13th October 2019, 11:31 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification required to get an MPhil(Life Science) admission in Rama Devi Women's College?

The qualification required to study MPhil in Life Science at Rama Devi Women's College is a candidate must have passed Master's degree in the relevant field with a minimum score of 55% marks in aggregate for general category and for SC/ST it is 50% marks in aggregate.

Admission selection will be done on the basis of a written test followed by assessment and viva voce with a minimum score of 40 marks in the entrance test. I am also giving you the college website link for your reference that is www.rdwuniversity.nic.in
14th October 2019, 01:25 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification required to get an MPhil(Life Science) admission in Rama Devi Women's College?

The educational qualification required to pursue Master of Philosophy in Life Science in Rama Devi Women's College is that you must have completed masters in relevant subject with minimum 50% marks or equivalent .

You would need to appear in written test followed by career assessment and Viva-Voce conducted by the Rama Devi Women's College.

You can visit the website https://www.rdwuniversity.nic.in/ for more details.

Contact Address:-
Rama Devi Women's University
P.O. : Bhoinagar Bhubaneswar,
751022 Odisha,India
Phone :-0674 2542644
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?