28th August 2011, 10:38 PM
taruna Nanda

What's the applying procedure for training in Companies like DLF and BPTP? I'm in B.Tech(Civil engineering) 3rd year at Manav rachna international university

Hello,
i am student of third year of civil engineering in manav rachna international university. I want to know the procedure of getting training in companies like DLF and BPTP . I want training in december as well as after completion of third year.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do summer training in DLF or L&T while doing Civil engineering 3rd year? -- [New]
  2. From where I can pursue my industrial training after 3rd year of B.Tech so that I may even get some stipend?
  3. Is Manav Rachna International University situated in Faridabad blacklisted?
  4. How to apply for summer training in constructions companies like DLF and Unitech for civil engineering
  5. Will I get B.E counseling seat after scoring 81% in diploma mechanical?
  6. Manav Rachna International University is best option for MBA in Faridabad?
  7. What is the procedure to get internship in companies like L&T and DLF?
  8. Procedure to apply for summer internship in companies like L&T, DLF?
  9. Procedure for doing Summer Training in L&T and DLF?
  10. How to apply for summer training after passing 3rd year civil engineering?
  11. Is manav rachna international university a blacklisted deemed university?
  12. Companies offering training or Internship in chandigarh, Panchkula or Mohali for Civil Engineering students of Punjab University? Application procedure, dates for the same? Basic difference between Industrial training, Paid training and Internship?
  13. Companies offering implant training for Civil Engineering students during summer vacations? Procedure to apply for it? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What is the procedure to be followed for applying internship in companies while doing 3rd year civil engineering?
  15. L&T Bis Interview Questions?
  16. Procedure to apply for Internship in L&T, DLF and IISC for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student?
  17. Criteria and procedure for training in companies like BHEL, NTPS, ISRO after B.E (ECE) 3rd year?
  18. Procedure to apply for training or internship in companies like Seimens, Nokia, Airtel etc.?
7th April 2013, 01:29 AM
pavankumar50

Default Re: What's the applying procedure for training in Companies like DLF and BPTP? I'm in B.Tech(Civil engineering) 3rd year at Manav rachna international university

I want to do internship in hyderabad what is the procedure for applying
18th June 2013, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's the applying procedure for training in Companies like DLF and BPTP? I'm in B.Tech(Civil engineering) 3rd year at Manav rachna international university

please give me contact id of HR Department or any concerned person whom I may contact for internship from August to November 2013 at DLF Delhi.
my ID [email protected]
17th February 2014, 03:30 PM
budhrajnagar

Hello,
i am student of third year of civil engineering in rajasthan technical university,kota. I want to know the procedure of getting training in companies like DLF and BPTP . I want training in jun-july as well as after completion of third year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?