7th July 2014, 01:18 AM
Unregistered

Whether Online MBA is available for diploma holders? Is it acceptable in Government, Private and Banking sectors?

Hello
I have read that many of the university offering MBA for diploma holders.. is it true. and studying MBA(online ) is worth. whether it's accept my companies, government sectors, bank while we apply for jobs. kindly clear my doubts. Thanks in advance.

31st December 2014, 03:20 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether Online MBA is available for diploma holders? Is it acceptable in Government, Private and Banking sectors?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello
I have read that many of the university offering MBA for diploma holders.. is it true. and studying MBA(online ) is worth. whether it's accept my companies, government sectors, bank while we apply for jobs. kindly clear my doubts. Thanks in advance.
No you are not eligible for online MBA program after completing Diploma. You need to complete Graduation or it's equivalent qualification to be eligible for MBA program whether online, distance or whatever

No, you can not get Banking and other reputed job after completing Online MBA There are quite a few disadvantages when one does the Online MBA program. The online MBA program not recognized by UGC.

One can develop the knowledge over the Management field. But, they are not eligible for Baking and Government sector job. However, If you have a good experience and subjective knowledge then you may have a chance to get a job in private sectors.
17th September 2019, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Whether Online MBA is available for diploma holders? Is it acceptable in Government, Private and Banking sectors?

When diploma holder can apply for MBA and they can't get a job in government sectors..?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?