9th September 2016, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

What are the various SAP course for masters in mathematics students?

Hello Sir/Mam,

I have done my graduation in Bsc Maths (h) and pursuing my masters in mathematics now. I had commerce stream till 12th. Is it beneficial for me to do a SAP course? Can you please provide me the complete information on the same soon?

Related Questions:
  1. Which branch should I choose for doing MBA? I'm pursuing B.Tech(IT)
  2. List of entrance exams which I need to write to do the masters in mathematics outside India?
  3. How to make a career in SAP Field? I have done SAP ABAP Course but freshers are not recruited in SAP Field
  4. Can I do having 2 years of experience in International BPO and having completed MBA in HR in distance learning? What will be my opportunities after the completion of SAP?
  5. How to do masters in chemistry after graduating with mathematics honors
  6. B.Tech IT can do Masters in Mathematics?
  7. Is masters from IGNOU treated equal as like the regular masters?
  8. Can Commerce student do BCA after 12th?
  9. Am I eligible to do masters in Astrophysics after completion of Mathematics in India?
  10. What are the benefits of joining SAP? Duration and eligibility criteria of SAP course? -- [New]
  11. How to do civil engineering oriented courses like Project management, Quality Assurance, Quantity Surveying , Planning or any other Special courses?
  12. Am I eligible for SAP course after completing B.Com? What is the fee structure, duration and the benefits of SAP?
  13. What is the cut off marks followed for GRE to get admission in USA?
  14. How do I do SAP HR(HCM)?
  15. Scope of M Tech in Computer Science? How much is the salary package and what to do after M.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I get a SAP related job? I have done masters in Industrial relation and Personnel Management
  17. Which are the entrance exams for masters in mathematics?
  18. Am I eligible to attend the interview while doing masters in Mathematics?
4th February 2017, 01:06 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the various SAP course for masters in mathematics students?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Mam,

I have done my graduation in Bsc Maths (h) and pursuing my masters in mathematics now. I had commerce stream till 12th. Is it beneficial for me to do a SAP course? Can you please provide me the complete information on the same soon?

SAP certification is divided into two types. One is functional and the other one is technical. The various SAP courses for masters in mathematics students are given below;

Technical Grade SAP Modules are

ABAP Programming (mainly programming)

Functional Grade SAP Modules are

SAP SD (Sales & Distribution)
SAP HRM (Human Resources Management)
SAP FICO (Finance & Controlling)
SAP PP (Production & Planning)
SAP MM (Material Management)
SAP CRM (Customer Relation Management)
SAP SCM (Supply Chain Management)

One can choose the course based on his interest. There are various coaching institutions available in India for coaching SAP.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?