14th June 2019, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

How many seats are available for Master of Physical Education course in BMEF College of Physical Education?

Dear friends, I am interested to study Master of Physical Education in BMEF College of Physical Education. So, can I know about the seats which are available in BMEF College of Physical Education for Master of Physical Education course. Please let me know that how many seats are available?

16th June 2019, 03:43 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many seats are available for Master of Physical Education course in BMEF College of Physical Education?

The total number of seats available for Master of Physical Education in Bhagwan Mahavir Education Foundation is 30.

You can contact the college for admission details.

Address:
BMEF Campus,
VIP Road, Bharthana Vesu,
Surat. 395 017 Gujarat, INDIA
16th June 2019, 02:17 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many seats are available for Master of Physical Education course in BMEF College of Physical Education?

The seat availability to study Master of Physical Education at BMEF College of Physical Education is 40 seats intake.

I am also giving you the college website link for your reference that is www.bmefcolleges.edu.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?