19th June 2018, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of MCom(Cost Control and Control Accounts) in University of Rajasthan?

Hi everyone, I would like to know about the fee expenses of MCom(Cost Control and Control Accounts) offered in University of Rajasthan. Can anyone of you know about the fee expenses of this course in this institute?

Related Questions:
  1. How many seats are available for MCom(Cost Control and Control Accounts) in University of Rajasthan?
  2. Course structure of MCom(Cost Control and Control Accounts) in University of Rajasthan?
  3. Admission criteria to study MCom(Cost Control and Control Accounts) in University of Rajasthan?
  4. Course structure and fee expenses of Master in Control Systems Engineering in Han University Of Applied Sciences?
  5. Eligibility to study MCom(Cost Control and Control Accounts) for BCom(Accountancy) student?
  6. Course structure and fee expenses of BE(Instrumentation & Control Engineering) in Cummins College of Engineering for Women? -- [New]
  7. Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Food Science and Quality Control in S. Kula Women’s College, Manipur?
  8. Course structure and fee expenses of MTech(Micro Electronics & Control Systems) in Technocrats Institute of Technology, Bhopal?
  9. Course structure and fee expenses of PhD (Drawing & Painting) in Rajasthan University?
  10. Course structure and fee expenses of MArch(Architecture Conservation) in Rajasthan Technical University?
  11. What is the cost spent to study MS in abroad?
  12. Fee expenses of BTech(EE) in Mizoram University?
  13. Fee expenses of BFA(Animation) in Amity University? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Which are the major departments in government and private sector?
  15. Fee expenses of PhD(Biochemistry) in Panjab University?
  16. Fee expenses of MBA(International Hotel and Restaurant Management) in GD Goenka University?
  17. Fee expenses of BEd course in Aliah University?
  18. Fee expenses of BPA(Performing Arts) in BHU?
15th October 2018, 06:07 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of MCom(Cost Control and Control Accounts) in University of Rajasthan?

** Master of Commerce in Cost Control and Control Accounts is an post graduation course and the duration of this course is two years.

** Candidate should have passed Graduation from a recognized university.

** As per my knowledge, the fee expenses of M.Com(Cost Control and Control Accounts) in University of Rajasthan is ₹17,180 per year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?